Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

More forum issues

fidd

Dear B2k,

I'd really appreciate getting back my forum privs, after losing them again when my sub renewed. As this seems to be a "thing", rather than the actions of a capricious creator messing with my head, and therefore happening presumeably to many others, can we implore the Rats to get a permament fix asap?

If it were easier simply to afford all paying accounts posting privs to all forums, rather than implement a "proper" fix to make the posting privs account type specific, then that'd be fine by me...

• CORNERED RAT
51 minutes ago, fidd said:

Dear B2k,

I'd really appreciate getting back my forum privs, after losing them again when my sub renewed. As this seems to be a "thing", rather than the actions of a capricious creator messing with my head, and therefore happening presumeably to many others, can we implore the Rats to get a permament fix asap?

If it were easier simply to afford all paying accounts posting privs to all forums, rather than implement a "proper" fix to make the posting privs account type specific, then that'd be fine by me...

done - I'm just going to set a phone alert for every 25(ish) days 

I'm afraid it's still not showing the forums associated with an all ground arms account...