Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

FJ 2.2 and LW 2.3

delems

Those flags just routed out of Hahn.

That is impossible to do, Bad Sob AF is adjacent.

I have personally checked the fallbacks on those flags ALL morning - they were fine.

So, how did they get routed to training?

• Registered Users

The server saw something that made them go to training .. 

Going to need to wait out the timer 

• Registered Users

The question is  

How long were they in that town and  were they bounced 2 times before they got to that town .... If they were bounced two times then the next bounce is straight to training for a penalty. 

Rule number one with Navy and Air units never let them bounce .. and never front line to front line , that is disaster  

*** The server saw something that made them go to training .. 

Indeed, hence that is the bug.

I checked their fallbacks all morning/day; they were fine, falling back to Bad Sob.

They were never moved or routed today.

Also, frontline to frontline is a no no, unless there is an adjacent port/AF at origin. (in AIR case, AF can't be frontline either)  Then frontline to frontline doesn't matter.

Bad Sob is adjacent to Hahn, therefore, it is IMPOSSIBLE to not have a fallback.

• Registered Users

those units were in that town for over five days ... Do you know how many times they were kicked out of a town /???   

Zero if they were there for 5 days :)

And they couldn't have been there for 5 days, I moved FJ there last day or 2;  Can't recall the LW, but think I moved that too.

I believe I see what happened - very strange, but makes sense.

I think the routing was correct now, even though they said they had valid fallbacks.