Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Campaign 175: Restarted

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOMHey everyone, first our big apologies for the crashing that has occurred in the last 24 hours (5 times in total). We found there was an issue with a Farm Bunker and when someone hopped into it an instant crash would occur to all. Therefore we've restarted Campaign 175 - effective immediately - and players can now login and play. What this means is the map state has been reset, your stats will remain and no victor was called because this was so early on. We've had rave reviews with patch 1.36.6.0 and our air force guys are particularly happy with the new aircraft damage model audit. Several players enjoy the new infantry field of view and the new textures now seen. Please login and join us for a fresh start on this one, we hope you have a great weekend of WAR! Salute from all of us at Cornered Rat Software, and thanks for your support.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=4szFLumE1zo:KiEuLt2ttdg:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=4szFLumE1zo:KiEuLt2ttdg:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=4szFLumE1zo:KiEuLt2ttdg:F7zBnMyn0Lo
4szFLumE1zo

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

Thank you Xoom and Team. That was one nasty bug. Greatly appreciate the dedication and perseverance you guys put into finding and fixing that one.