Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

P36c but it is on steroids now

nagibatir4

What happened to p36c it is just turn faster than spits and accelerating faster than bf109. It is become killing machine, i think i dont need to post characteristics of this planes, because it is easy to get how untealistic it is.

• Registered Users

Offline spawn.

Lift h75a max/max wep straight down the runway, lift and straight on same heading to north east dock. 1:10.6 

109e1 same flight and settings 1:05.15.

Same course and distance the 109e1 was a tad over 5 seconds faster

2 hours ago, OLDZEKE said:

Offline spawn.

Lift h75a max/max wep straight down the runway, lift and straight on same heading to north east dock. 1:10.6 

109e1 same flight and settings 1:05.15.

Same course and distance the 109e1 was a tad over 5 seconds faster

Checked. 109 and p36 got same results  0.5sec accuracy beetwen times. Anyway p36c is unrealistic and unbalanced winning spit in turn battle

Hmm the H75 is a pretty nimble plane. Makes a great fight vrs the E1. It will out turn in my experience the E4.