Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Hotfix: Version 1.36.6.1

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOMToday we're releasing hotfix Version 1.36.6.1, a lightweight but important update to clean up recent issues related to Server Tracked Objects. We will also be re-introducing the mortarman class back into the campaign after resolving the smoke round replication that was bringing customer performance down. Continue reading for more details. Your subscriptions are making developments like these possible, thanks for your support!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=HF8aWBrgpGs:itm5qxeR5D4:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=HF8aWBrgpGs:itm5qxeR5D4:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=HF8aWBrgpGs:itm5qxeR5D4:F7zBnMyn0Lo
HF8aWBrgpGs

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

Glad I came back and resubbed. This is great news. Now if I can find my range identifiers for mortars.

I bomb many Stuarts this night, no kill and no hits reported. But some of them explode :confused:

Looks like somethink with my account or the 111 or with the bombs generally is wrong. 

Pls can someone test this? 

Edited by sajuk

when are you going to fix the "shoot enemy with entire clip of smg, then watch as he turns and shoots you dead with a single rifle shot and then continues to cap flag" problem?

2 hours ago, dijpa said:

when are you going to fix the "shoot enemy with entire clip of smg, then watch as he turns and shoots you dead with a single rifle shot and then continues to cap flag" problem?

Probably right after the shoot the SMG with the rifle watching the blood splash, then the SMG turns and kills you issue gets fixed, lol.

Hopefully both of those wait until after the constant CTDs this patch introduced for me.

Edited by tater

19 hours ago, sajuk said:

I bomb many Stuarts this night, no kill and no hits reported. But some of them explode :confused:

Looks like somethink with my account or the 111 or with the bombs generally is wrong. 

Pls can someone test this? 

That is very true but not just for the bombs that actually kill the tanks, it also happens with the Stuka G2 when they explode you.  I have had no killer to bombs and no killer to when I die to the G2. About 1/3 or more of my deaths to the G2 has robbed the pilot of a kill.  About 15% of my tank deaths to bombs have robbed the pilot of their kill.  I reported this a while back however prior to the STO bomb audit. My personal feeling is "HAHAHAHA, you dont get a kill" when I die to them, however my practical self knows that robbed the pilot of their efforts.