Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Zerokool and Bleedin Step up

Dre21

259fbo_medal.gif  zerokool   for being the lone combat engineer taking down the Trelon Avenese Fb  and a fairly new player to the game you highly deserve this award . It opened up the Fb to take on Avenese  . This award goes also to Bleedin for being the one and only Opel at the fb supplying zerokool

Shout out to the multiple players that pushed that FB  we could not have done it with out you .   

20-CF7-B8-E-831-E-48-D8-8-B14-A46-D350-A

here is the ribbon that goes along with this award, you get both the ribbon and the device (i happened to have it close by, no off DRE)

Congrats fellas..............Forward base offense (taking theirs down) and FB defense (keeping ours up) are two of the most basic and important elements of this game.

Thank you for stepping up

S!

2 hours ago, sideout said:

20-CF7-B8-E-831-E-48-D8-8-B14-A46-D350-A

here is the ribbon that goes along with this award, you get both the ribbon and the device (i happened to have it close by, no off DRE)

Congrats fellas..............Forward base offense (taking theirs down) and FB defense (keeping ours up) are two of the most basic and important elements of this game.

Thank you for stepping up

S!

Yeah I forgot that I need to log in to the rewards page to  do it the right way.

But had it already up so I left it cause deleting a post usually is a pain.

13 hours ago, dre21 said:

Yeah I forgot that I need to log in to the rewards page to  do it the right way.

But had it already up so I left it cause deleting a post usually is a pain.

I got your back, bruh!