Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Rethel AI.

delems

Multiple players were complaining of AI not being able to be destroyed in Rethel last night.

I myself couldn't destroy dock AI.

On 9/7/2020 at 1:31 PM, delems said:

Multiple players were complaining of AI not being able to be destroyed in Rethel last night.

I myself couldn't destroy dock AI.

All the AI in Rethal was borked.. which was the reason we did not take the EAB. Every time somebody got in the AB they got cut down. We put tanks in the AB and they could not take the AI down and eventually the tanks got destroyed because we could not get infantry in the AB for long to cover the tanks. It was a matter of time before you guys would start to recap things which happened and moved in fresh supplies.  It saved Rethal from being lost.  The other thing is that while they where not being destroyed, taking the docks or other cps with AI associated in them did not destroy them, they just immediately switched sides... which was .. rather interesting.   Had a 109 chasing a db7 over the riverline, the AI took out the DB7 right as we capped the docks, then it destroyed the 109 a fraction of a second later. In another swap of the docks back to the Axis side we had a string of infantry running down the river road area to the NW cps, the docks went Axis and the AI tower wiped out 4 of our guys on the road in a half second. I was the 5th guy and moved out of the way before I bought it.