Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Step Forward, WolfPack!

jwrona

On the night of Labor Day, WolfPack, an up and coming Allied squad, had squad night, taking it upon themselves to respond to EVERY Defense Objective and see it through to its liberation. Personally, I'd spawn into a DO to see 3 of their squad mates libbing CPs as a team, working flag to flag, textbook stuff. For their efforts I herby award:

Unit Citation for Combat Excellence
UnitCitation_ribbon_zps8523830d.png
Awarded by AHC to those Allied squads who show exceptional conduct and gallantry in the field. This is the third highest award for combat unit actions. Awarded by Division CO or above.

S! Wolfpack S!

• Like 2

Congrats!
S!

ps. Jwrona......i got you twice last night at ATh fb! Way to lead from the front!

Edited by sideout

thank you sir we have a bunch of great guys and gal in the squad we help where we can if there is only one on or 10 of us we work great as a unit it is a honor to work along side of these great squad mates. if its fb def or zoc of a cp we have in there town or on def in one of our own we just work together to recap the flags one by one and for a fairly new squad we are learning everyday to keep great comms in the squad so we can be a great squad. we are just trying to be the best that we can be and get our job done to the best of the squad. just like to thank our squad mates for there hard work they put in everyday could not be more proud of each and everyone of them for without them the wolfpack would not be what it is so thank all of you for your efforts you put in everyday S!

Thank You sir!

the wolfpack S!

8 hours ago, sideout said:

ps. Jwrona......i got you twice last night at ATh fb! Way to lead from the front!

You'll catch me all over the place boss ;) FBs, DOs, AOs, normally found in my natural habitat: closet of city CP

1 hour ago, jwrona said:

You'll catch me all over the place boss ;) FBs, DOs, AOs, normally found in my natural habitat: closet of city CP

S!

As one of it's newest members, I was taken by surprise as to how they integrated me into their unit. Total team commitment, total team loyalty and total team dedication to the cause, whatever it is.

I'm proud and honored to be one of The Wolfpack's members.

S!