Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Campaign 176 Starts Friday at 5PM!

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

OHM

Attention Soldiers, Sailors, and Airmen! Friday, October 2nd at 5 PM Server Time (PST or GMT -8) WWII Online will be launching a brand new Campaign with the new patch version 1.36.7.0, which is being released today October 1st, during intermission. This will include the new Trawlers, Tier 0 Truck SPAAs, Stug w/MG34, Bf-109 G2/R1, and of course all the other changes outlined in the readme. There are also some infantry supply number changes to help balance personas out through the tiers.

Special Infantry Unlock Weekend: All infantry access will be available to all Free Players (including veterans currently unsubscribed), for both WWIIOnline.com and Steam players until Sunday evening (10/4/20). Do your part to spread the word and get players into the game server to kick start this new campaign, new patch and new month!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=w5rKYmZJHHw:lpTvfQ7d1PA:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=w5rKYmZJHHw:lpTvfQ7d1PA:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=w5rKYmZJHHw:lpTvfQ7d1PA:F7zBnMyn0Lo
w5rKYmZJHHw

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com