Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Keeping Rank Side Switching when Overpoped

Keyopp

Do you  keep your Rank  when you switch sides? 

When the server  says requesting reinforcements.

Or do you have to start from the bottom again. I

noticed that my % and points needed are different

in personas. Is there an incentive to go to under pop side if your rank is lower and need more points then original.

THX

As far as I know, your rank remains regardless. Of course it would be a bloody good wheeze if your rank slowly reduced over time, and would not increase through kills, every second you spent playing for the over-pop side when you usually play.... For most of us, who win and lose roughly equal numbers of campaigns, it would not matter, as out  over-pop and under-pop terms would be roughly equal. For the few who only play overpop..... <evil grin>

• CORNERED RAT
3 hours ago, Keyopp said:

Do you  keep your Rank  when you switch sides? 

When the server  says requesting reinforcements.

Or do you have to start from the bottom again. I

noticed that my % and points needed are different

in personas. Is there an incentive to go to under pop side if your rank is lower and need more points then original.

THX

Ranks go up in unison to a certain point (I think level 5 or 6 where the majority of equipment becomes avail).   After that point ranks become segmented by country/branch.  so it is possible to be a LTC in one country/branch, but a lower level in another.