Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Wasted bomb alert - as a trawler

blipoop

I spawned a trawler and a few minutes later I believe a 110 dove in to bomb me - he dove low but I got the pop up message saying below altitude to arm bomb. Should this message pop up as a recipient of bombs?

lHFjMeb.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Registered Users

That's been missing from the planes for a bit. It's fixed for the planes in the next patch. I guess I'll see if it's displaying for the target in this next version.

Good catch BTW :)

2 hours ago, milo said:

Did you drop a bomb on a previous mission? With a ping like that, the server might have just finished tracking it. :lol:

This is my ping on a good day :lol: - I do live in Ireland though so I'm pretty far from the server.

1 hour ago, OLDZEKE said:

Well that's a ticket.

Thanks Zeke 

Edited by blipoop

Had this as a Crusader SPAA also, though I did not see who dropped the bomb on me, had a stuka and 109 jabo fly over my head at the time from the rear. I heard the bomb whistle.