Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Holiday Plans for WWIIOL

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOMThe Holidays are rapidly approaching, and CRS lining up some exciting plans to support community growth, retention, and of course new content! This will include a Holiday Patch, Black Friday promo deals, in-game events, and a Welcome Back Soldier for both WWIIOnline.com and Steam users. Keep reading to see an overview of these plans.

Fallen Soldier Notice: R.I.P. to Pete "Saratoga" Urban. Remember Saratoga, here (OT Forum). 

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=jNQzkXEaVZ8:nshEKNrV0s4:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=jNQzkXEaVZ8:nshEKNrV0s4:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=jNQzkXEaVZ8:nshEKNrV0s4:F7zBnMyn0Lo
jNQzkXEaVZ8

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

14 minutes ago, kr0nik said:

How about tons of snow?

Believe me  snow certainly make the game world interesting. Can't see berms for a start.

I like the snow.  It’s a different environment to play in and that is fun.  I wish they could do a fall color scheme also.

On 11/28/2020 at 7:07 PM, GrAnit said:

I like the snow.  It’s a different environment to play in and that is fun.  I wish they could do a fall color scheme also.

That would be cool... The Axis camo would really blend in then... that would change things up...  but so would the Brit and French infantry... 

It would be cool if the non-evergreen trees where fall colored leaves.