Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

damage turned off in the traing server?

halsey

tried to do some testing on the stug 3g w/ mg, couldn't kill the commander or gunner, spawned a sapper, couldn't even get it to smoke.

• Registered Users

I concur.  I was on the Training Server 2 days ago and could NOT damage buildings despite copious amounts of 75mm HE.

Many of the tank commanders have zones of invulnerability, you cannot kill the exposed 38T Commander at all.

Most of the others I have found there are some angles that they are immune to taking fire.

I can only test against my training account, I'm looking for someone to test against with their account.   If you contact me I would like to arrange to work with someone for further testing.

• Registered Users

Yep, for some reason damage is turned off. Asked them to sort that. When it's back on, if your going to blow buildings up, remember you can only damage them in front line towns.