Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Join Operation Squeeze Play this Sunday at 11 AM server time

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

TMAN

The next in our series of special events is Operation Squeeze Play which will be held this Sunday 11/29 starting at 11:00 AM server time.  The event will run for 4 hours on the Training Server during which time the campaign will be locked.  This event focuses land sea and air battles in the Netherlands in early 1944.  Also, both the Allied and Axis High Commands are recruiting new members! 

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=ivgXv5UyX_M:gbXi9UMP3EE:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=ivgXv5UyX_M:gbXi9UMP3EE:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=ivgXv5UyX_M:gbXi9UMP3EE:F7zBnMyn0Lo
ivgXv5UyX_M

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

I don't think I've ever even heard of a shot being fired in anger in Rotterdam in campaign - I look forward to mangling those lovely towns and countryside.

Also, no thread in the events forum?

Next time removed the DDs, let the TW and PB fight it out on the water.

Also, need to have some events where axis gets an AF close.

And, what happened to the rubble? :(  Love the big bldg rubble.

8 minutes ago, delems said:

Next time removed the DDs, let the TW and PB fight it out on the water.

Also, need to have some events where axis gets an AF close.

And, what happened to the rubble? :(  Love the big bldg rubble.

The DD fights at the ports was where I spent most my time after the first few runs.  That was a sluggo fest of epic proportions.  As for EA then seemed to rule the air over the port most the time. I lost 7 DDs to bombs and 2 trawlers.  I lost 2 DDs to tigers and Dre21 sank my first trawler with a Tiger.. but I got him back :)  It really would have been a wash TBH.. Trade DDs for Tigers controlling the channel.  No FMB or trawler would be safe, the DDs kept the tanks from the coastline and the trawlers did their best to kill the bombers bombing our DDs.  That part was the funnest for me.