Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

US M3 37mm Anti-Tank Gun

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOMOur Production team is continuing to fill out the United States military kit because it is the newest of the personas and requires some additional assets to balance its kit and give them equivalent fighting capabilities of other nations. As you know we had to borrow from some of our other nations to make them deployable into the campaign, but now that is getting corrected. Your subscriptions are directly supporting this development, please consider subscribing at HTTP://account.wwiionline.com to continue these efforts - thank you! More pictures inside.

37mm Anti-Tank Gun: Coming to US Forces!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=Fex0Raoff4Q:ga9d9hTC5Mc:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=Fex0Raoff4Q:ga9d9hTC5Mc:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=Fex0Raoff4Q:ga9d9hTC5Mc:F7zBnMyn0Lo
Fex0Raoff4Q

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, BMBM said:

:D it’s a mean little thing too!

It's the same gun that on the Stuart is it not. We know what punch that packs.

Great work as always BMBM. Looking forward to seeing it in game.

• CORNERED RAT
41 minutes ago, BMBM said:

Next release if all goes well.

.ban for not using the requisite 'soon' that the soft-ball question just begged for

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, goreblimey said:

Excellent, as always. Do we get canister rounds :) . I'll guess no.

We did some experiments with canister but are not yet quite satisfied with the results. Maybe later.

14 minutes ago, B2K said:

.ban for not using the requisite 'soon' that the soft-ball question just begged for

My supply of ’soon’ seems to have run out ;)

• CORNERED RAT
1 hour ago, goreblimey said:

Excellent, as always. Do we get canister rounds :) . I'll guess no.

beehive is where it's at... 

2 hours ago, kareca said:

People,
let's balance this game ..

Absolutely. I'm in favor of modeling a towed 37mm AT gun for the Germans ASAP.

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 5:23 PM, Cornered Rats said:

XOOMOur Production team is continuing to fill out the United States military kit because it is the newest of the personas and requires some additional assets to balance its kit and give them equivalent fighting capabilities of other nations. As you know we had to borrow from some of our other nations to make them deployable into the campaign, but now that is getting corrected. Your subscriptions are directly supporting this development, please consider subscribing at HTTP://account.wwiionline.com to continue these efforts - thank you! More pictures inside.

37mm Anti-Tank Gun: Coming to US Forces!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=Fex0Raoff4Q:ga9d9hTC5Mc:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=Fex0Raoff4Q:ga9d9hTC5Mc:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=Fex0Raoff4Q:ga9d9hTC5Mc:F7zBnMyn0Lo

Fex0Raoff4Q

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

can we spawn the 37mm atg at an fms?

Edited by dijpa