Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Flak 38 no spawn MS?

delems

Much better.

But, of course, just allow the Flak 38 to spawn at some point.

Don't count this as fixed yet.

Edited by delems
  • Like 1

• Registered Users
1 hour ago, delems said:

Much better.

But, of course, just allow the Flak 38 to spawn at some point.

Don't count this as fixed yet.

As much as you or I would like the flak38 to be spawnable at an FMS . . . there is an appropriate gameplay balance that should be maintained.  The inbalance of aa numbers has been addressed which is a good thing.     

• Haha 1

the main prlbem is the  flak 38  is  about equal to the cammel

and the flak 30 is DEF inferior to the cammel.

( have ot yet  test them both  now that the fix is in, but  teh cammel ( when i hav fired it) is way more  respvie then teh flak30)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, drkmouse said:

the main prlbem is the  flak 38  is  about equal to the cammel

and the flak 30 is DEF inferior to the cammel.

( have ot yet  test them both  now that the fix is in, but  teh cammel ( when i hav fired it) is way more  respvie then teh flak30)

Yup. flak30 is garbage, flak38 at least is a bit better, so the answer is reduce the number of already inferior flak38s vs cmle38s? 

Makes zero sense. 

2 hours ago, Mosizlak said:

Yup. flak30 is garbage, flak38 at least is a bit better, so the answer is reduce the number of already inferior flak38s vs cmle38s? 

Makes zero sense. 

cept to hepl allies even  more ( hohselty  all i can  get ou tof this)

Curious why they are inferior? Don't both have a higher ROF than the camle (~2X in the case of the 38, right?)

15 hours ago, tater said:

Curious why they are inferior? Don't both have a higher ROF than the camle (~2X in the case of the 38, right?)

Round size. Way faster deploy time.

10 minutes ago, Mosizlak said:

Round size. Way faster deploy time.

i have a healthy respect for the 38. Its very hard to pick out without tracers. Its ROF punishes the low and slow.

I think ALL AAA should fire without tracers, or at least tracers that are only visible to the firer, at least in daylight. Keep the airbursts, but making AAA less visible in position would greatly help keep players operating it, as they'd be less likely to be seen located and killed by jabos.

58 minutes ago, Kidd27 said:

i have a healthy respect for the 38. Its very hard to pick out without tracers. Its ROF punishes the low and slow.

I hear ya, I'm just saying, personally, I think the flak38 is a bit worse than the cmle. Nothing to complain about, except the numbers available.