Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

DELEMS - First Marshall's Baton -

shagher

Today is a new day for AXIS

Today is a FIRST day for AXIS

Today is a great day for DELEMS

Overcoming many times the grueling challenges that a HC leader has to deal with and during so many hours.

Delems comes back stronger than ever the next day as if possessed by super natural , shall I call it "AXIS", desire to NEVER GIVE UP!

I am very proud to present GrandAdmiral Delems the FIRST EVER  Marshall's BATON!    - Kriegsmarine -  images-8.jpg

download-5-231-LI.jpg   ~~~~  png-clipart-second-world-war-nazi-germany-kriegsmarine-flag-imperial-german-navy-flag-miscellaneous.jpg

Delems has been an absolute pillar of AXIS HC over many campaigns in the past year+ and has shown mastery in flag movement and supplies management.

AXIS owes Delems a great deal -  <<<<---------------------------------------- 

In the name of AXIS Senior Command, GOOGS Commander in Chief, SHAGHER Chief of Staff , KARDEHK Deputy Chief of Staff, you can carry this BATON around for all to see that you are among the best of the best at what we do!

DELEMS  ~~  STAND TALL - STAND PROUD 

S!

PS: Baton in picture will be shipped to Delems -  Real life - Real size :D

Shagher,

shaggy-51.gif

• Like 1

Well deserved...S!

S! to Shagher as well for taking the time, trouble, and his own personal $$ to award this player. If that has ever happened before in the history 9f this game id be surprised.

I salute you both!

• Like 2

THIS is a first class thing to do. Our entire community should salute you Shagher!
Delems has been one of the most avid Axis players. and a great contributor to our community in general.

Congratuations Delems!

I salute you both!

Henri Giraud - Wikipedia

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

The baton has arrived!  It is gorgeous, nearly 2' long and heavy.  Thank you again.

The case was poorly constructed and fallen apart though. (guessing from shipping?)

Now, where to display it :)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

awesome job Delems ive always said you are a great leader ! there is no other squad i would rather be in then MSK !  !S brother !

I recently was able to play a month or so Axis. Delem's was always upbeat no matter how much we were getting our azz'z kicked. I think both he and JWrona are always most positive when times are darkest. The Axis is lucky to have Delem's and i know he puts up with a lot. No matter what side nobody likes a downslide and being HC can be grueling because people always look for blame or have a better way of doing things, "which they never volunteer to do BTW".

The HC of both sides need to be appreciated a bit more.

S! Delem's and a well earned baton.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2021 at 12:21 PM, sideout said:

Well deserved...S!

S! to Shagher as well for taking the time, trouble, and his own personal $$ to award this player. 

Effort costs nothing.

On 11/23/2021 at 2:26 AM, delems said:

I'm thinking we should have HC uniforms, and my uniform should show the baton :)

Delems salute my friend!

Ive always respected Delems and appreciated the work he put in whenever I played Axis in years past.

I appreciate it less now, LOL, as allied. But he has always been a leader. Not an easy thing in this game. An award well deserved.

LOL, I see I had already congratulated him. Well I'll do it again.

Edited by usaf77

• 3 weeks later...