Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Achtung! Xcas and the 505th Squad front and center! ( *New Award!)

sideout

newnovemberheader.gif

Members of the 505th!

It gives me great pleasure to award your squad with the FIRST Squad Award!

505th.gif

heer1.png

The 505th has always met the gold standard of how a squad should operate, covering all the bases. Your squad has for over 12 years been the model of consistency for doing the dirty work, guarding bunkers and cps, destroying enemy forward bases. Moreover, and perhaps most important of all, you come when called! Your squad can be counted on when  the chips are down to do whatever is necessary or asked of by High Command. I offer you my personal thanks and gratitude for the leadership that Xcas provides, and the commitment your squad has shown to our valiant cause!

S!

Shagher

CinC Axis Forces

/by direction

sideout

S! To all my fellow sqaud members, You guy do a hell of a job And great bunch of guys to proudly say, That I enjoy being part of your squad as well as being your CO, this is well deserved.  ----- And thank you shagher and sideout

Edited by xcas