Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Thinking of coming back

usaf77

The best times I ever had gaming online were with this game. No kidding, it was that awesome. Ive been sick and hanging around the house a lot and been wondering about the game.

Damn it was fun.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I rejoined Tex. Good to be back tho Im much older now and can't play the 10 hour marathons anymore.S!

• Like 1

• Registered Users

We don't require your time anymore . . . just your blood!  :)

Look forward to seeing you in-game, !S,

tex

• Like 1

I just came back last week. When i can pry my son off long enough to play I have a blast. So much has changed that I am having to learn all the new toys and tools amd rules

• 1 month later...

When this game came out, it was way ahead of its time.  The computers of the day struggled with it.  Now, with the machines we have these days, this game works great.

I was a day one player, with the box CD you bought at BestBuy.  It was a major cluster....flub.  But it's a big testimonial to this games concept that it survived all of that, and many years later has a devoted player base.

So, yes, this game is worth playing, as long as you don't like fancy graphics backing up simplistic game mechanics.

Edited by rmack