Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Bomber Loadout Demonstration

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOMToday's Friday update comes in the form of an online interactive video recorded today showing the new "Bomber Loadouts" functionality. We are testing this on one of our alpha servers and the functionality is complete, which means it is not too far away from releasing to the WWII Online Campaign! Supply is not affected based on the loadout you choose, and your client will remember what your last selected loadout was. At anytime prior to spawning in, you can select a different loadout based on combat conditions and close air support requirements. Continue reading this article to see that interactive video, and thank you for all of you who continue to subscribe to WWII Online which enables continued developments like these to be possible.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=P7pIgb1hKfQ:TR9gZKM7Di8:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=P7pIgb1hKfQ:TR9gZKM7Di8:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=P7pIgb1hKfQ:TR9gZKM7Di8:F7zBnMyn0
P7pIgb1hKfQ

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...