Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Joystick Not Recognized by WW2 Online

goofers

I have no specific knowledge, but the PXN product Q&A on Amazon listing many more games it doesn't work with than games it does work with, seems like a bad sign for you.

Mine ( not same joystick as you )  didnt work at 1st ,even tho I could see it in my controllers list , I had to go to the list and click on it , and it started working . And evey once in a while it will go out ,and I will have to reclick on it 

Edited by Tatonka

• 2 weeks later...

Here's something which MIGHT help a few folks.  If you're on a Windows computer, go to the calibration tool ("Set up USB game controllers" function) and click on "Advanced."  Make sure your joystick is the one selected in the "Select the device you want to use with older programs." dropdown list.

-Irish

• 3 months later...
On 3/11/2021 at 4:43 PM, odonovan1 said:

Here's something which MIGHT help a few folks.  If you're on a Windows computer, go to the calibration tool ("Set up USB game controllers" function) and click on "Advanced."  Make sure your joystick is the one selected in the "Select the device you want to use with older programs." dropdown list.

-Irish

Confirmed this fixes the Newer XBOX 360 Wireless Controllers  (As at July 2021)   (The older XBOX Controllers worked fine)

Suggest Publishing this setting in a Prominent Thread

My thrustmaster 1600M will not operate the weapons on the brit Stuart , I drive and steer it but no weapons control.

Every other tank in game is fine even the US stuart is fine so WTF?

2 hours ago, gagsy said:

My thrustmaster 1600M will not operate the weapons on the brit Stuart , I drive and steer it but no weapons control.

Every other tank in game is fine even the US stuart is fine so WTF?

That sounds like a specific keymap issue. check to make sure the brit stu is keymapped correctly, change to a different key to check functionality and revert back to original.

• Registered Users

Spawn a Stuart offline.

Hit the p key (opens keymapper to the unit you currently have spawned).

Check the keymap for the function not currently working.

Remap as needed and save.

Hit p key to close keymapper.