Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Allies have won Campaign 180!

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

OHMCongratulations to the Allied forces on securing 95% town ownership in-game and winning Campaign 180. We saw the German forces dig in deep and fight very hard to hold the line and make it difficult for Allied forces to advance, while also being in the middle of a rebuilding of their High Command structure. This intermission will include all access for players and unlimited supply. It's a good time to recruit a friend to try out the game, have them sign up at http://www.WWIIOnline.com/join.

Campaign 181 will begin this Friday (3/12/21) at around 9-10AM Server Time (Pacific, GMT -8). We'd like to once again remind everyone to join our Official Discord server in advance, and we encourage Axis players to step up and support the German High Command (GHC Application Here) to provide in-game leadership so the Campaign can run smoothly.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=4WTjgho1OCw:gNzuvE1IPKk:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=4WTjgho1OCw:gNzuvE1IPKk:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=4WTjgho1OCw:gNzuvE1IPKk:F7zBnMyn0
4WTjgho1OCw

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• CORNERED RAT

There will be a number of upgrades being done to various hosts during this timeframe which may impact your ability to log in to the live or training cluster, or here.

Congratulations allies. You fought well, see you in Paris and Versailles campaign 181. Peace treaty will be on Axis terms S!