Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

PC 32bit Discontinuation - April 1st 2021

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOMAs announced in our 2021 Roadmap, we wanted to provide a courtesy reminder that the 32bit game client for PC users is officially coming to an end as of April 1st, 2021. With the evolution of technology, Mac no longer supporting it and Windows likely not far behind, WWII Online needs to continue to evolve with the time as well. Less than 3% of our users are currently using the 32bit game client, and the support required to keep legacy systems going being heavy, there's limited ROI for time spent here. Please check the Roadmap link posted to see what system recommendations we have for you. For many of you already running Windows 10 this should not be a problem. If you are on an older, no longer supported by Microsoft operating system, we do suggest upgrading soon.

We're not far away from a new patch (loaded with goodies) for WWII Online users and it will not include a 32bit PC client, so be prepared and act swiftly if you need. Thanks for your attention/support, and if you have any questions please ask, we are here to help. Salute!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=_G5dBzUSZjM:8IG0WL3IdLA:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=_G5dBzUSZjM:8IG0WL3IdLA:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=_G5dBzUSZjM:8IG0WL3IdLA:F7zBnMyn0
_G5dBzUSZjM

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• Like 1

On 3/19/2021 at 2:15 PM, Cornered Rats said:

We're not far away from a new patch (loaded with goodies)

It'd be neat if, when you tell us new weapons/vehicles are "not far away" ( = "Soon"?), we could see corresponding updates to the public TrelloS!

Edited by jwilly

• CORNERED RAT
On 3/20/2021 at 4:33 PM, jwilly said:

It'd be neat if, when you tell us new weapons/vehicles are "not far away" ( = "Soon"?), we could see corresponding updates to the public TrelloS!

There will be other newsletters, as well as other areas for that.  

On 3/21/2021 at 5:53 PM, daywalkr said:

Great, now I get to spend $1000 minimum just to play

I hope you do not have to spend that much. Hardware prices are through the roofs right now. However, any half decent machine built in the last 10 years should be able to handle windows 7-10 and this game just fine so you don't have to buy a top notch gaming machine.

And keep in mind, supporting 32 bit also blocks out possible improvement on certain game limitations. If you want the game to become faster and the game world more crowded, you just need to make this step.

Edited by vanapo

On 3/21/2021 at 3:51 PM, PITTPETE said:

79bfc0e0403d96168a9743d9d07458bd.png

So what does that mean? my windows 7 is capable of 64bit but it was causing crashes so I reverted to 32bit which has been stable.

My system has an I55-2500K 3.3 ghz processor, 8gb ram,  and  an old radieon AMD HD 6570. I know the video card is pretty old and needs to be replaced.

Edited by daywalkr