Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Achtung! Potthead2 front and center!

sideout

newnovemberheader.gif

Potthead2,

You were instrumental in leading the Defense at Nettersheim yesterday, and for your efforts, you are hereby awarded the Iron Cross, 1st Class

2-ic-1st-class.gif

Iron-Cross1stclass.gif

Well Done!

Slayer

DCoS Axis Forces

/by direction

side

{  Heres what i just checked a blog/ awards for this campiagn / like posted by Deadcheck on Discord ' Axis Secure' Channel/   so NOT really using blogs since about 2004, simply because of censurship of ideas and thoughts/ but i've here broken 14 years of blog silence, to play the Eulogy of this Game:   "

message.txt
2.80 KB
[1:11 PM]
If only the game was still structured and run by SQAUD S! of all Premium paying subscriber S!    When I got my new gaming laptop in December 2018,   3rd PzG had only about 40 members in its folder/  from the 666 members of its former glory, with 30 on day or night a secure/ decicated/ axis only squad secure channel.     I had to rebuild the squad over the past 3 christmas' and years, and is now back to 1/3  its former 3rd PzG Strenght at 240 members, and maybe 8-10 on a good night.      This game needs some AUTOMATED,  cp timer warnings ' ACHTUNG !!  Enmy Infantry reported in XYX CP or AB Bunker,  you have X minutes to clear cp before enmy can capture'   <== These need be made automated by system,  to much this game relys on the brute manpower of just  a few dedicated vets who keep the game going and the ' order of battle' in at least trying to guard cps / ab bunkers/ fbs/ etc.   But,  even those veteran player S! and HC are growing tired  of the ' Endless Steam Roller of Kinder Gartner Free to Play/ Free for Alls '  either NOT having a clue how to play, and the game is NOT teaching them, and as my marketing report on new acct creation reveals,  new players have default text comms channels that no one even uses,  thus is reason why vet and hc barking ' order of battle' comms to keep things going goes unaswered by noobs, and probably unheard and unlearned as they dont even have standard comms that players actually use.
[1:11 PM]
No one uses Orgin/ thats wasted space, put side channel on instead next to ops channel:   Mission/ Target/ Squad Ch/  Side Ch [ were new players get more ' HELP' than Help Ch, cause few vets even have ' Help' on anymore to help new players, because ' is there help for new players' behind what they can learn from an ' AUTOMATED' game cp/ ab timer warning system, so vets dont have to bark and bark and bark and go around merry go around endlessly against steam roller of kinder gartner kampf groups that have no clue/ no comms/ no learning of what game need to operate, just a kinder gartner free to play free for all.  S!  to those dedicated Axis that are still in the Fight/ and should fight for better treatment by SYSTEM and CRS 2.0  for the quality and learning curve of new players, who are replacing the old vets that are just worn out and tired of being a Kinder Gartner Chaprone Teacher, when the game has clearly broken down from Squad / Secure Comms/ Dedicated Premium Players, to a ' F2P'  " Free for All "  <== I mean thats what always made this game great/  but now its becoming little more than a ' Call of Duty ' shootem up free for all, that just happens to run such a huge map and continuous campaign for 2 months.  I sincerely, hope that CinC and CRS 2.0 CO/ XO's are listening and will take action to adjust the games needs to fit better how it has morphed into this. S! Alles AxiS !

• 2 weeks later...