Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Readme: Version 1.36.9.0

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOMComing soon to WWII Online is 1.36.9.0, our first release since Christmas 2020! However the wait was worth it, as this thing is packed with goodies including 4 Roadmap deliveries. Good news included for AMD users regarding loading time for the game, several new features and a big list of bug fixes. We will be releasing 1.36.9.0 this month once release candidate testing has concluded (currently in progress). This serves as your Friday update, please spread this around the community as it contains huge developments that everyone should be aware of! Thanks for your continued support, and be sure to subscribe for more game development at http://account.wwiionline.com.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=CDwSQmswLaQ:UGiYh2RJAjg:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=CDwSQmswLaQ:UGiYh2RJAjg:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=CDwSQmswLaQ:UGiYh2RJAjg:F7zBnMyn0
CDwSQmswLaQ

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

Take heed, infantrymen. I assume this will apply to jumping from the spawn depot  B)

• Infantry who jump from a two story building will now be hurt
  • Like 1

On 4/2/2021 at 6:29 PM, hillstorm said:

Take heed, infantrymen. I assume this will apply to jumping from the spawn depot  B)

• Infantry who jump from a two story building will now be hurt

I hate the leaping, but I also hate infantry shooting you inside the depot first floor (same for barracks). Both those should be "head shake" zones for ei IMHO.

• CORNERED RAT
16 hours ago, mcafeed said:

When does the new map start?

The Dev team is working through a pretty ugly bug that was discovered in QA testing.  Once that's resolved and the patch is available the campaign will begin. 

Why not start the campaign and let the players "play" and the Dev. Team can do their things and roll out the Update out once it's actually ready for a Future Campaign (rather than the PB waiting for them)?

Communication from CRS is NOT a Strong Point, players are paying to play and I'm sure if a Survey was taken the Majority would not want to continue "playing" in intermission!

S! private116!

There was a briefing last night, camp will start no later than Friday, with or without the patch. CRS is shooting for Thursday, tho. 

I know what you mean about intermission; I usually skip it. Even though I should be "practicing," lol, I just end up doing other stuff. 

16 hours ago, private116 said:

Why not start the campaign and let the players "play" and the Dev. Team can do their things and roll out the Update out once it's actually ready for a Future Campaign (rather than the PB waiting for them)?

Communication from CRS is NOT a Strong Point, players are paying to play and I'm sure if a Survey was taken the Majority would not want to continue "playing" in intermission!

Agreed.  Who cares about the patch. Dont force it.  Start the Campagin and work on the patch for next map.