Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Achtung! RTXXX and Mayhem242 front and center!

sideout

newnovemberheader.gif

Soldat RTXXX........I am in receipt of the following message from Major Mayhem242:

On 04/01/21, I was  running from an FMS to join an attack of a final CP to win the town. As I was running, I noticed I was approaching an Axis CP and only went in to make sure it wasn't in the process of being contested as I was passing it by. Next thing I knew, out of the corner of my screen, I noticed an EI break cover to shoot me with his rifle. He missed. I then fired my rifle at him and missed as well. I immediately switched to my combat knife and charged him. He also switched to his combat knife and we danced around, chasing each other, lunging our knifes at each other, going up and down the stars for what was at the very least a 45 second knife fight. Try looking at a wall clock for 45 straight seconds and imagine for yourself how daunting a task it was to try and stay alive. To my luck player RTXXX came into the room, I'm certain staring in awe at what he was witnessing. It didn't take him long to figure out that I was in trouble and unloaded half of an MP40 magazine into him. Gentlemen, I'm not too proud to tell you that game, or no game, I was scared for my life, if that didn't sound funny enough. Player RTXXX saved my life that day and the way it happened I thought it was enough to recognize him for his efforts. We win battles and we lose battles at many times to the last man and the last bullet. We have one more man remaining in supply now, because player RTXXX saved his life. For his efforts I would like to show him some gratitude by recommending an award to him worthy of his actions on 04/01/21.With highest respect and warmest regards,Major Mayhem242 S!

You are awarded the Iron Cross, 2nd Class for saving the life of your fellow countryman!

IC-2nd-class-ribbon.gif

Iron-Cross2ndclass.gif

RTXXX AND Major Mayhem, for your staunch efforts in defending what is ours, I present you both with Defense of the Fatherland badge, in silver (1st Award)

defenseofthefatherlandribbonsilver.gif

defenseofthefatherlandmedalgold.gif

Well Done!

S!

Kardehk

CinC Axis Forces

/by direction

side

• Like 1