Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Step forward, chillzzz, drake1, jamieg, kidd27

jwrona

AEFlogo.gif

Attention Allies!

While holding Heesch for the north cut, the Allied Airforce was on full throttle controlling the skies. For their air heroics in finishing off the Grave FB we'd like to recognize:

Bronze Bomber Ribbon
Bomber-Ribbon-Bronze.gif
The Bomber Ribbon is awarded to bomber pilots who show dedication to flattening ground targets at both the front lines and the factories. The bronze ribbon is the 1st step in this award.
chillzzz
jamieg

Gold Bomber Ribbon
Bomber-Ribbon-Gold.gif
The Bomber Ribbon is awarded to bomber pilots who show dedication to flattening ground targets at both the front lines and the factories. The gold ribbon is the 3rd step in this award.
drake1

And while bombers went to work, this pilot scored 3 kills on 109s trying to spoil the party. For his work, we'd like to recognize:

Bronze Fighter Ribbon
Fighter-Ribbon-Bronze.gif
The Fighter Ribbon is awarded to fighter pilots who contribute to air superiority, clearing out the skies of Luftwaffe targets and supporting ground troops. The bronze ribbon is the 1st step in this award.
kidd27

Issued April 7th
Approved by CinC Rabbit
Written by Country CO jwrona

• Like 1

JW! ur killin' me!

It was hotrod in the 109 each time.   he schools me regularly.

I joked i should get a ribbon just for getting 3 kills on him.

<S>

• Like 1