Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Allies Win Campaign 181 - Intermission Through the Weekend

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

After 25 hard fought days and nights the ALLIES ARE VICTORIOUS in Campaign 181.  Axis forces fought to the end to defend every inch of the homeland.  Congrats Allies!   We are planning a longer than normal intermission to allow us to finish testing the next game patch.  Finally, both CinC's issue more awards and medals - See if your on the list...

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=3D2j2xofT4s:Fxoyy9ltZ7c:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=3D2j2xofT4s:Fxoyy9ltZ7c:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=3D2j2xofT4s:Fxoyy9ltZ7c:F7zBnMyn0
3D2j2xofT4s

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

Are you please able to give an indication into campaign start date? We can then ensure squad mates are aware. Thanks.

• Haha 1

Well the weekend is over... ETA for the new Campaign? If the Update is the issue and causing the delay, lets hold off on the update and get on with the Game. I believe we need/deserve (we are paying for this) better communication? 
How about feed back to the PB regarding the Surveys?

Good Point Private116.

Intermission SUX!

Extended Intermission with no communication SUX the BIG ONE!!

Edited by mcafeed

• CORNERED RAT

Dev team is working through a crash inducing bug, once it's resolved, campaign on.   Xoom will be putting out a bit more detail here in  a bit

1 hour ago, adam1168 said:

any link to the more detail please?

Long story short... 

Possible new map begins on Thursday with new patch(if bug is squashed by unsung heroes)

If bug not fixed, we have new map on Friday regardless