Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Cannot get my throttle to be recognized in game

hogan99

Have a x56 system, worked well before in game. Just came back after long absence, reloaded game, but now the throttle does nothing,. 
it tests well in  properties, and do have the latest saitek drivers

+1 to this question.  I just bought an X56 yesterday and it works fine with 64bit Windows 10 and IL-2.  The stick is not recognized by WWII online but the throttle is.  Help??

Replying to my own reply...

I tried two things...

1) uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers.  Maybe this worked?  But I don't know because I also noticed something else...

2) Under the Windows Game Controllers screen in Windows 10, click advanced.  It gives you a chance to select the default stick for older games.  Mine was set to the throttle.  Changed it to the Stick.

So, one of those two things might help.  #2 is the quickest.  

Reply back with your solution so the rest of the world benefits too!

• 11 months later...

I'm currently experiencing this, I can get both to work separately from each other. (When one is not plugged in). I've done everything under the sun I can think of. Does anyone have any idea why my stick will recognize and work, but my throttle won't? I've had them working before, but weirdly they've just stopped working together in-game.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure this won't help much, but I have the x56 working in game. Throttle and Stick. But I literally just did a factory reset last week on my "gaming laptop" that I play this particular game on, installed all updates then the game. I did have an issue when I unplugged throttle to do the mod to make the throttle easier to slide. When I plugged it back into laptop it quit working in game but worked in windows settings. However, a reboot fixed it and all is good again. Best of luck to all experiencing issues.