Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

1.36.9.0 is Coming today!

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOMToday at 4PM server time (PST) the Campaign server will be brought offline for the release of WWII Online Version 1.36.9.0 (readme). Aarschot and Tienen will need to be disabled due to uncapturable AB's (we're working on a hotfix for that later). This means that the new Campaign will start tomorrow with the update in it. Be sure to review the readme and get familiar with everything coming in this patch because it's a MONSTER update, loaded with new features and fixes. Once again, thanks for your patience while CRS has been working literally around the clock to get this to you.

Join the Official Discord now and get connected with fellow community members. S!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=xOgpIu3rvTg:e5g62mkD8T8:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=xOgpIu3rvTg:e5g62mkD8T8:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=xOgpIu3rvTg:e5g62mkD8T8:F7zBnMyn0
xOgpIu3rvTg

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• Like 2

While I am all for the fall damage, I think it's a touch overdone. Running down stairs inside frequently ends in an "ugh" noise, and my guy bleeding out. I also want interior speeds to slow, so I can walk, but running UP won't cause that I'm sure, so CP/bunker rushes are not mitigated by this.

Also, I WALKED off the Depot fire escape, and started bleeding out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tater said:

Running down stairs inside frequently ends in an "ugh" noise, and my guy bleeding out.

:o

• Like 1

What happened to the large building that you can walk through in cities? The one with the chair near the door?

urbldg01_hallway.jpg

Back to the old version?

Edited by tater

• CORNERED RAT
On 4/16/2021 at 6:21 AM, tater said:

What happened to the large building that you can walk through in cities? The one with the chair near the door?

urbldg01_hallway.jpg

Back to the old version?

This should not have been touched and should be in-game. Are you saying it is not, for some reason?

1 hour ago, XOOM said:

This should not have been touched and should be in-game. Are you saying it is not, for some reason?

That building is now the old one, with no fire escape, no hallways, in every instance I have looked at in game—to be fair I only sampled maybe 6 of them in different towns, not every single city. but 6/6 being the old building seems telling. Have you seen ANY in game with the fire escape and halls? When you dropped me on that roof (was pretty funny), I was heading for that roof to cover the AB approach, and saw there was no fire escape.

I Like the new factorys in the large citys. At least they are new to me.

They remind me of the battles of the eastern factorys in the war. I anticipate some fine battles in them.