Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

This whole patch is way over the top,,,,,,,,

falford

Cant run down a flight of stairs without loosening health............

Yea that is realistic for me personally, but I'm 67 years old and no one my age was storming Omaha beach

And then there is the new Stuka Tactual Nukes that kill everything in an AB...... WTF ????     is this 1940s or Sci-fi 2670's ?

Add to it the new kill everything buggy..........

I get the fact that Axis needs something fictional to be competitive against the whole world,,,,, but this is kinda nuts

13 minutes ago, falford said:

Cant run down a flight of stairs without loosening health............

Yea that is realistic for me personally, but I'm 67 years old and no one my age was storming Omaha beach

And then there is the new Stuka Tactual Nukes that kill everything in an AB...... WTF ????     is this 1940s or Sci-fi 2670's ?

Add to it the new kill everything buggy..........

I get the fact that Axis needs something fictional to be competitive against the whole world,,,,, but this is kinda nuts

500 kg HE bomb ... what did you expect ?

in fact Stuka A version was able to load a 1.000 kg bomb ! :D

D version up to 1.800 kg

Edited by undercova
  • Like 1

I just want to play. Any updates? It's going on 7+hrs since I've been trying to log in and server locked. If the new patch is such an issue, why not revert back to the old version for another campaign until fixed?

8 minutes ago, undercova said:

500 kg HE bomb ... what did you expect ?

in fact Stuka A version was able to load a 1.000 kg bomb ! :D

D version up to 1.800 kg

How it really worked......... 

See the source image

• CORNERED RAT

Re the bombs - they still throw nowhere near the shrapnel that they did/do in RL .  but cpu limits are cpu limits. 

I most certainly agree with the "fall damage" need to more work... seem like one step forward and two back at time

4 hours ago, TR6AL said:

Fall damage will get toned down/fine tuned .. 

Hooray for the increased fall/jump damage and limits on movie-style jumping...but ways to climb down (and up) one story should have been added at the same time.

I recall when Gophur supposedly had climbing up/down fixed and portable ladders almost ready to release. I wonder what ever happened to that work. Seems like there would have been some animations as part of that.

Edited by jwilly
  • Like 1