Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

404 Can't log in

bleb

same eroro uninstalled wnet to reinstla get meesdge   theinstaler is older then wha ti had cannot install

ok give up   unistaled EVERYTHIGN includnig my setgind

still sais i have a new version installed then teh version on you donw load sigth... i  give up

• Registered Users
  1. Manually uninstall version 1.36.9.0 (or any version of the game currently installed)
  2. Download version 1.36.8.2, 
  3. Install 

Wouldn't it have made more sense as a *practical* matter to just upload 1.36.8.2 as 1.36.9.1 so that nobody would have to uninstall the game in order to log in?

So a bunch of players that already had 1.36.9.1 release code installed would be running that (crashy, new features) code in the same instance as a bunch of other players running the (stable, no new features) 1.38.8.2-as-1.36.9.1 code?

What would happen when the 1.36.9.1 release code tried to talk to the 1.38.8.2-as-1.36.9.1 server about functionality that didn't exist in that server version?

How would the game's security functionality, designed to ensure that everyone is running the same client, deal with two different sets of client code live at once?

That sounds like it'd be a fiasco.

Edited by jwilly