Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Caps by System

potthead

not sure why but few times now the capper shows as System- and players say they don't see ei capping...is that even possible?

I also observed and reported a cap that happened with no EI EWS..

all 3 occasions observed flag turns to USA but no USA in game... is it possible a new bug?

I feel like a tinfoil hat even posting this cuz it is so unheard of .. at first i was like yea.. another tinfoil theory ... but now is thirs night in a row and I had never seen it before.

If it is even a remote … please fix it :D 

• Like 1

SYSTEM capped bunker although we had bunker guard and no EI or cap got reported

wvv9FFA.jpg

town turns magically into US ... although no US in Tier 0

mxi4gWb.jpg

plus

- Hawk having afterburner with WEP

- DB7 and/or A20s causing no AWS

pls call this campaign a draw again and get into intermission mode. the advantages for allies are way too high !

i remember how you called a draw for JUST not being able to start engine on one of their many bombers

Edited by undercova
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, potthead said:

not sure why but few times now the capper shows as System- and players say they don't see ei capping...is that even possible?

I also observed and reported a cap that happened with no EI EWS..

all 3 occasions observed flag turns to USA but no USA in game... is it possible a new bug?

I feel like a tinfoil hat even posting this cuz it is so unheard of .. at first i was like yea.. another tinfoil theory ... but now is thirs night in a row and I had never seen it before.

If it is even a remote … please fix it :D 

Well, this is a new one. funky.

25 minutes ago, undercova said:

i remember how you called a draw for JUST not being able to start engine on one of their many bombers

The DB7 is the ONLY french bomber, not one of many.

Not being able to use the ONLY bomber a couple hours into a campaign was the cause for reset. 

If you couldnt start the engine on the stuka... you'd still prefer to continue the map?

• Like 1

• CORNERED RAT

we have been looking into this.  Both the us still lingering like a bad hangover and the apparent randomness of the changes. 

Noticed this yesterday in Sedan. The north cp switched axis to U.S. - at the time I didn't pay too much as to whether an actual player capped it or not. I would say unlikely given how much we were getting roled and only had rifles. I don't think we could make missions out of that CP though. At the very least no one ever spawned the depot.

21 minutes ago, B2K said:

we have been looking into this.  Both the us still lingering like a bad hangover and the apparent randomness of the changes. 

Thanks! 

At least now I know it was not the stuff I vaped earlier .... :D .

Can we get a GM to change that AB back please? .. we were holding cut and got robbed blind with a guard in bunker! I want that bunker back please and the white flag behind it... town was light ews and all of sudden US ninja System stole it and reconnected bievere to supply and kept poor LW in Bertrix front line :wub: 

Time for sleep - fun night anyhow, at least the larger cut held! Love from NZ .....

I have to think with clear head in the morning if the map is worth playing with this bug or not......

Equipment.. I don't care too much for ... overpop/underpop I could care less .. just log in more pottheads .. but mechanic of capture is like the core of everything even 200 pottheads cant hold against System....  S!

• Like 1

• CORNERED RAT
28 minutes ago, potthead said:

Can we get a GM to change that AB back please? .. we were holding cut and got robbed blind with a guard in bunker! I want that bunker back please and the white flag behind it... town was light ews and all of sudden US ninja System stole it and reconnected bievere to supply and kept poor LW in Bertrix front line :wub: 

Only @OHMor @XOOM currently have the server perms to do that, so it may be a bit. 

• CORNERED RAT

A potential cause was identified and possible fix applied this morning.  

• Thanks 2