Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Can`t get in the game

Vituixman

This has never happened to me before.

Signing in I submit my username and password as usual and get this:

A comic strip with funny soldiers telling: " Page 403 Delivering official........."

" Sorry Sir 404 Page found" 

So can`t  join the game. To be honest I am not very amused of the Comics especially when I just joined the Heroes- program and this day would have been my first one with the hero status.

Played a week ago without problems and no changes made to my rig nor windows updates, actually my computer is now on for the first since the last play session on WW2online.  

Found instructions from another topic.

Thought that this was a billing problem, but it`s some some problem in the update.

This should be shown on block letters the game main page and not buried in some forum post.

1. Manually uninstall version 1.36.9.0 (or any version of the game currently installed)
  2. Download version 1.36.8.2, 
  3. Install