Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Server Maintenance: April 29th 2021

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOMThis Thursday, April 29th we'll be installing our second new switch out at our collocation. The results from installing the first new switch were outstanding and we gained critical actionable feedback and analytics for overall performance of connections. Changing out this second switch is integral to providing healthier connectivity to WWII Online. 

Downtime begins at 7PM Server Time (Pacific, GMT -8) and is estimated to be down for at least 2 hours. We'll keep you posted on our Official Discord of activity, and we may even have some video on the call as well to make it a little bit interactive for you all. 

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=msz2ZT2-0Nw:fTgOmXJduNw:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=msz2ZT2-0Nw:fTgOmXJduNw:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=msz2ZT2-0Nw:fTgOmXJduNw:F7zBnMyn0
msz2ZT2-0Nw

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com