Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Anniversary Events and Virtual Convention

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

CHIMMThere is roughly 5 weeks until we celebrate WWII Onlines' 20th Anniversary. As you can imagine, we have HUGE plans including several events, prizes, and a very special First Ever - Virtual Convention!  This will be a historical event that you will not want to miss! Please sign up to each day below, which will be hosted through Zoom Webinar (all details contained on links). Do us a favor and share these convention links to fellow squad members and on social media, simply click the link and see at the top of each sign up page special links (including a direct e-mail option) to spread the word.

WWII ONLINE VIRTUAL CONVENTION - DAY 1 -  JUNE 5TH (SIGN UP)

WWII ONLINE VIRTUAL CONVENTION - DAY 2  - JUNE 6TH (SIGN UP) 

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=zviIiJtrdYY:qdUPdUo3WU8:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=zviIiJtrdYY:qdUPdUo3WU8:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=zviIiJtrdYY:qdUPdUo3WU8:F7zBnMyn0
zviIiJtrdYY

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

Why no race at the Spa track ? It was built 20 years ago for just this kind of thing. I would have thought history compels us to race where tradition has seen so many races (hilariously) held before.

5 hours ago, OHM said:

Lets get the Mercedes out !!! 

Oh man, with the way that thing handles, hilarity ensues as soon as the flag drops. Players be making corners out of the straightaway.

9 hours ago, DOC said:

Oh man, with the way that thing handles, hilarity ensues as soon as the flag drops. Players be making corners out of the straightaway.

That area of the map is all great for racing.

3 hours ago, gasPipe said:

That area of the map is all great for racing.

Back in the early days of Spa, the circuit was actually a public road loop where the track is today. That's the Spa circuit that's in the WWIIOL map. Modeled after the real thing, with the caveat that there were limitations on the kinds of corners we had to work with.

47 minutes ago, DOC said:

Back in the early days of Spa, the circuit was actually a public road loop where the track is today. That's the Spa circuit that's in the WWIIOL map. Modeled after the real thing, with the caveat that there were limitations on the kinds of corners we had to work with.

Oh I know I have run many a sqd night race there.

We expanded a lot over time and used more than just opless.

That area works for air races as well.

We also raced boats....... :)

The most hilarious race I ever conducted at Spa was everyone in 232's. Rear wheel steering never really took on in Grand Prix, but it was trialled at one time. Wasn't as funny as ours was.

On 5/1/2021 at 7:37 PM, DOC said:

speak ,then carry on , #neverforget