Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

And again ...

undercova

all towns who got capped lately are british

French frontline towns are like non-existing

039b76f457e474fccd92a26f5562393d.gif

rinse and repeat every campaign ? i thought there was an agreement made some campaigns ago

rinse and repeat

Brit flag don't mean Brit equipment

Did you physically check or are you flapping your lips again

Not for nothing but if you could do it you would as well.  Its just the way it currently works right now.

1 hour ago, undercova said:

rinse and repeat every campaign ? i thought there was an agreement made some campaigns ago

this has been told ot teh alied hc  that is it no taloud, they need to be  pushiined give us 12 towns... and all the sheep

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bmw said:

Not for nothing but if you could do it you would as well.  Its just the way it currently works right now.

I see that nothing has changed in my absence
lol

S!

waiting for changes.....

• Like 2

On 5/11/2021 at 5:04 PM, undercova said:

Ciney, Wellin, and one other (that has since flipped hands a few times, I think Gedinne?), are all victims of country bug. It shows FR flag but has a UK garrison. Such occurs when we mix and match brigade and garrison supply and they're both capping shiz in town. Once that garrison goes UK and the flag in town is UK, every town after that will auto-flip UK. When its Tier 0-2, these can only be corrected by Ohm or Xoom, as Tier 3 comes in, we then can flip them to a third country (if one tries to make it UK or FR, it says "it's already owned by that"). 

I have *TRIED* to flip things back when I can, in sake of fairness and doing what we can to provide variant of kit all over the map. In cases of Beauraing and Rochefort, an axis AO on a link town at the time prevents us from doing any manual change (so we couldn't flip it back French, although we wanted to). Last night, Beauraing was 3 towns back, so I went ahead and sent it back FR from it's UK designation so that the 1-RDP cycle supply trickle penalty (15ish hours) would be done by the time it goes frontline again.

That's the only line of defense atm: HC doing manual changes to flip things BACK if they get borked, and even THAT requires a very certain set of circumstances.

Edited by jwrona
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/14/2021 at 2:44 PM, vanapo said:

cover8.jpg

Not gonna lie, Mas38 is my favorite smg...

• Sad 1

On 5/14/2021 at 7:03 AM, jwrona said:

Ciney, Wellin, and one other (that has since flipped hands a few times, I think Gedinne?), are all victims of country bug. It shows FR flag but has a UK garrison. Such occurs when we mix and match brigade and garrison supply and they're both capping shiz in town. Once that garrison goes UK and the flag in town is UK, every town after that will auto-flip UK. 

This sounds like a bug. Is it known to CRS, reproduced by QA, and ticketed? @OLDZEKE

Edited by jwilly

• CORNERED RAT

I’m on phone atm but I think it has a ticket. 

• CORNERED RAT

The actual bug part of this thread does have a ticket assigned.