Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Consolidated Release: Phase 2

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOMToday's update is a little short as we've got a lot of irons in the fire and want to save lots of good stuff our upcoming 20th anniversary celebration, but we did want to let you know that we are working on a Consolidated Release (Phase 2) which reintroduces several features that were originally in 1.36.9 that we fell back on, and are currently in testing. We're aiming for a June 2021 release which includes the re-introduction of Bomber Loadouts, Mission Leaders changing targets and several bug fixes. Stay tuned for more news on this. But as a more immediate priority, please sign up to the WWII Online Virtual Convention. Each day requires its own individual sign up, and it will remind you automatically and send you the invite link.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=ABLoAMjOeUw:uxZG4CO5gMk:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=ABLoAMjOeUw:uxZG4CO5gMk:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=ABLoAMjOeUw:uxZG4CO5gMk:F7zBnMyn0
ABLoAMjOeUw

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • CORNERED RAT
14 hours ago, geeezer said:

Is WWOL  dead for weekend?  

Nope.  outside of 930-2 (US Pacific) (1230-5Pm US East Coast) the game is up and running