Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Bugged mouse pointer in windows 10

Naduron1

yup another billions of new bugs in windows 10 and microsoft ofc refuse to fix

yeah i know it is windows 10 fault, cause this mouse pointer bug is so many other games.. gensi impact, planetside2 , temtem, digimon MMO

new bug in windows 10 is you CANT point the mouse to the right side of the screen of the window or the mouse pointer will get stuck on that side screen and the character will spin to the right all the [censored] time until i alt tab back... -.-

[censored] yes for the brain dead devs of microsoft that has bugged all the [censored] games with this bug, you cant [censored] move inch, one [censored]  touch the mouse to the right the game will bug and get [censored] stuck to the right...

all other side is not bugged, so yeah i can move only aroudn with left,  forward and back on all [censored] games ... [censored] yeah for windows 10

oh yeah if i try wwii on window mode and move the mouse to the right , the game will minimize  xD

no im not [censored] joking, never [censored] buy window 10 it has the same [censored] windows XP bug..30 year old bugs they [censored] refuse to fix, like priority in task manager is still being ignored, DX is still bugged and show black screen and must restart the game and hope next time DX is not bugged, windows update still updating when it is on OFF and freeze your game and crash your PC so windows 10 can update every [censored] week i get a windows 10 crash and then it restart my windows and says my windows is being updating [censored] screen when i [censored] put it on off.

Edited by zidor0
fix

• CORNERED RAT

tell us how you really feel... (and yes I suffer from the bug at times as well)

9 hours ago, B2K said:

tell us how you really feel... (and yes I suffer from the bug at times as well)

i feel like the microsoft are doing a wedgie  and laughing to me after i upgraded to windows 10 :p

Very annoying indeed ... although i almost only get it when running multiple accounts, sometimes when running a single account but very very rarely.

Edited by choad