Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

It's our 20th Anniversary and Welcome Back Soldier Starts in 4 Days

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

It is less than a week until we start our 20th anniversary festivities.  We will be offering 7 days of free premium play in our Welcome Back Soldier promotion.  Every inactive account will be automatically activated for PREMIUM FREE PLAY.  Lets get your old squaddies and better yet your old squads geared up for a week of crazy action.  The week of fighting culminates with a 2 day virtual convention on June 5th and June 6th.  Expect some mind blowing announcements on June 6th.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=HzV_WDNskoI:J8eN0FwS3WU:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=HzV_WDNskoI:J8eN0FwS3WU:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=HzV_WDNskoI:J8eN0FwS3WU:F7zBnMyn0
HzV_WDNskoI

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

Really hoping that you record and make the video available for the guest speakers to those who's schedule does not allow them to attend. I'd be very interested in listening but almost certainly won't be able to make the live group.

• 2 weeks later...

TY so much for posting the video of the convention for those who could not attend. I would highly recommend to anyone who has not already watched to take a look. It's long, but break it up into parts. Very cool hearing the devs spinning yarns about the early days.

It's a little known fact that everything you see modeled in WWIIOL is fully historical.

Including Top Opel:

Top_Opel_2021.png

Real historical photo from development work for ramjet engines:

earltjettruck_zpsd0c44b3d.png