Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Welcome Back Soldier - Now Active!

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOMAs of now, Welcome Back Soldier has been activated - two days earlier than we had previously announced. More game time for our fans, who doesn't want that =)? This is probably the most significant celebration we've had to date, reaching 20 years of WWII Online. I'm calling for ALL players, past and present, to make this next week of WWII Online a positive and memorable experience in and out of game. Let's celebrate as we do, by logging in and populating the battlefield. Every single player in our database, past, present, unsubscribed, free to play, or Steam users, have 100% full access to the game from now - June 6th 2021. Download the game and start playing now (click here).

FIRST EVER - VIRTUAL CONVENTION: And of course, please sign up to the official virtual convention. June 5th will be discussing history and have guest speakers, and June 6th will focus on our plan for the future. We have some BIG NEWS to share, you really don't want to miss this. Convention details and sign ups located here.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=Fbml7x5cHhI:lZNvwHZzhvg:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=Fbml7x5cHhI:lZNvwHZzhvg:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=Fbml7x5cHhI:lZNvwHZzhvg:F7zBnMyn0
Fbml7x5cHhI

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

Pretty sad.

3 days WBS and not one rat come axis and welcome players or say hi.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1