Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Is there a padlock function?

wasp2831

Hi everyone.

I'm knew to the game but not to flight sims.  It has been a couple of years since I've flown in a sim, but I still remember quite a bit.  I'm trying to find a padlock feature so I don't have to use the hat switch and bounce back and forth from different angle.  Does anyone know if the game has the ability to lock on to a target?  I'm really hoping that it's just been too long, and that the game's flight model isn't as bad as it seems.  But it'll help to worry about one less thing if I can lock on and follow a target.  So far the two planes I've hit didn't get much damage and I keep losing wings at a millisecond burst from an opponent.  So having to manually move my view is frusrating.

No such thing. You are the padlock.

A lot of people use track-ir. The flight model is good - better than most, not as good as DCS.