Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Super excited for the game

BTZKombat

May be a bone question, but how do we sort out access? I read the article and it said builder accounts would get access by 1st July - do we need to do anything for that or shall I just sit back and wait for the magic to happen?

• Registered Users

@jon8798 Dude if you are a Builder you should see the Forums Discussions, if not then you should contact B2k for access. Its all in there.

• CORNERED RAT
On 6/9/2021 at 3:15 AM, jon8798 said:

May be a bone question, but how do we sort out access? I read the article and it said builder accounts would get access by 1st July - do we need to do anything for that or shall I just sit back and wait for the magic to happen?

Only Builders will be eligible for pre-release testing fyi. So to get access to that you'll want to become a Hero Builder at http://www.wwiionline.com/hero.

Ah, cool. I am a builder but never bothered setting up forum access. Guess I'll do something about that.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1

On 6/9/2021 at 2:39 PM, Eddie05 said:

@jon8798 Dude if you are a Builder you should see the Forums Discussions, if not then you should contact B2k for access. Its all in there.

Hello Eddie05 how you been these days?