Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Readme: Version 1.36.11.0

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

CRSComing soon to WWII Online is version 1.36.11.0, which re-introduces two critical roadmap deliveries that have since been fine tuned and improved upon, which are 1) Bomber Loadouts and 2) Target Change for Mission Leaders. Stutters that were occurring when large quantities of bombs were being dropped have been cleaned up nicely thanks to a joint effort between our Development and Production teams, along with a pretty rigorous test cycle by our QA team.  Continue reading to see additional features and fixes. Monday - June 1st 2021 - 1.36.11 will be released to the live campaign server around 3-4PM Server Time (expect minimal downtime around then).

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=2PQNjjf3uVs:wAxTq_Ij6IQ:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=2PQNjjf3uVs:wAxTq_Ij6IQ:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=2PQNjjf3uVs:wAxTq_Ij6IQ:F7zBnMyn0
2PQNjjf3uVs

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

Any plans to do a fallback due to the ongoing issues or is the plan to let it ride and fix it on the fly?

Oh just fall it back if the server is going to keep crashing like this until you get it right. Everytime we get a major battle going the server crashes.