Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Should we be trying it out and providing feedback?

rbnn

I understand that there is a weekly Sunday meetup. So far I haven't been able to make it. I've logged in a couple of times but never when someone is on.
Should we be trying the game out (alone) and reporting bugs or is it too early? 

Just wondering if anyone has played this, and if they had issues. For me, the keymap doesn't work (nothing gets saved and I keep dropping ammo lol)... but that's about the only feedback I have right now... well, oh and.. it makes me dizzy when I play lol.. I guess the graphics could be too good.. :)

• 3 weeks later...

You could always jump onto the Discord and try set something up with people from there. The server is, from what I can tell, always online and people are encouraged to use it.

There is a link that if you find any bugs you can let Stefan, Vanguard and the team know which Xoom has shared on the Discord Playtesters channel.