Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

are these forums active ?

fgump2

I`m having tank problem...i don`t use a joystick...when I`m going forward and I shift into neutral to stop then go back into gear the tank doesn`t move

I haven`t seen much activity here for a while...how can I get help with this

thanks

I don’t use joystick.

cant say I’ve ever very had that issue, are u sure it’s actually gone back into gear?

Usually just use S to brake and stop. Check your keymapping maybe?

• CORNERED RAT

are you re-applying forward/throttle after you've stopped and re-started?  

25 minutes ago, rob said:

Unlike Infantry, who can jog across the entire map, as long as they don't encounter ai...

Are you pining for CRS to introduce periodic muscle cramping, shortness of breath, lightheadness, and general fatigue to the game?

• Like 1

thanks for responds..yes I apply gas after going back in gear..the tank acts like it`s stuck and jerks forward then stops..the tach falls from full to about 1/5 but the engine keeps running

I have checked the keymapper and didn`t find anything but it still might be the problem... it acts like the tank is stuck or not engaging..anyone ? 

On 6/25/2021 at 3:43 PM, slamen said:

that sounds like your track took a hit.

Does this behavior happen in off line?

yes..it happens off line..it feels like the gears are jammed IRL...the motor keeps running but it`s as if the gears are grinding

On 6/25/2021 at 3:44 PM, delems said:

Does a truck work ok?

Give it gas again?  In gear?

the truck is ok..it only happens when I`m driving..if i stop suddenly then shift into neutral..when I give it gas amd shift back into gear the engine keeps running but low Rpms the tank moves a few feet then stops