Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Original Pricing Unlocked - $9.99/mo

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOMHappy July 1st everyone! As we announced in our, "The Future of WWII Online", article/videos (which places all the plans on the table) - we have now completed all elements of our transition with consolidating our subscriptions (removing Starter, All Infantry, All Air Force and All Ground Forces - all of which are being converted over to premium as we speak) and we're back to having a "Premium" subscription only. With that, we've unlocked the games original pricing of $9.99/mo (USD), this is the first time it has been at this retail rate in over 15 years. As we said in our original announcement unveiling this plan, this is a big risk for us to take and in order for us to keep it at this rate, we're going to need existing players to hold onto their current subscriptions AND see a growth with this new rate (free players or returning players subscribing). We've done it to meet customer requests and remove as much entry barrier as possible, we can't go any lower than this. We do reserve the right to roll this back if required, as we have briefed everyone upfront.

This isn't just about keeping the lights on, or focusing strictly on what content and features you get... it's much bigger than that. It's about the FUTURE of the game. I want you all to think of this like an internal funding campaign ~ because it really is. Help us innovate and bring the next 20 years of WWII Online to the masses. We need 100% of your support - right now. Spread the word about this exciting and big news and help us get everyone involved, let's go!

Subscribe at http://wwiionline.com/account.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=HE6iwqN56u8:4fPFJ4ZENK4:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=HE6iwqN56u8:4fPFJ4ZENK4:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=HE6iwqN56u8:4fPFJ4ZENK4:F7zBnMyn0
HE6iwqN56u8

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• Free Play Account

FYI if you have a situation where your account wasnt converted correctly please

stay calm

put in a support ticket

We will get it fixed right away

S!

goreblimey

As threads on the subject were closed , I’m not sure what correct conversion should apply. 

• CORNERED RAT
On 7/4/2021 at 11:49 AM, raptor34 said:

Any chance of yearly subs for both regular and the new hero builders?

At this time that is not planned outside of our yearly builder option. 

The monthly recurring income is vital for WWII Online's operation, and if we did provide something like that, it would NOT be discounted any further.

• Thanks 1