Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

No access

btimber

Putting in  few places, Hero builder plus, 50 a month, I dont qualify for chokepoint access. Just asking, not angry at all.

• Registered Users

Do you not have access to the Builders part of the forum, all requests are managed there. I would contact a Rat B2K (I think) should get you hooked up.

• CORNERED RAT
4 hours ago, btimber said:

Putting in  few places, Hero builder plus, 50 a month, I dont qualify for chokepoint access. Just asking, not angry at all.

Got you your access to the Hero Builder forum and messaged you through our support system with your access key - all is good now.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to get you setup! S! 

4 hours ago, Eddie05 said:

Do you not have access to the Builders part of the forum, all requests are managed there. I would contact a Rat B2K (I think) should get you hooked up.

This is right, generally speaking B2K is the lead forum moderator and responsible for issuing this access. S! 

20 hours ago, stankyus said:

I just want to know if btimber is Tbomber?

No I am not, btimber day one, but I've cracked some porcelain in my day.

cheers

On 7/8/2021 at 2:16 PM, XOOM said:

Got you your access to the Hero Builder forum and messaged you through our support system with your access key - all is good now.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to get you setup! S! 

This is right, generally speaking B2K is the lead forum moderator and responsible for issuing this access. S! 

All issues solved, downloaded and ready to try out. thank you and much appreciated.

I got an email requesting to test but says I cant when I follow link.

ALSO Why am I no longer in HC?

• 9 months later...
On 7/8/2021 at 9:43 AM, btimber said:

Same issue with the 30 per month hero builder no access to the builder forum or beta... Day one player who remembers that there are bugs that need squashing.