Jump to content
Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

No access


btimber
 Share

Recommended Posts

Putting in  few places, Hero builder plus, 50 a month, I dont qualify for chokepoint access. Just asking, not angry at all.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do you not have access to the Builders part of the forum, all requests are managed there. I would contact a Rat B2K (I think) should get you hooked up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • CORNERED RAT
4 hours ago, btimber said:

Putting in  few places, Hero builder plus, 50 a month, I dont qualify for chokepoint access. Just asking, not angry at all.

Got you your access to the Hero Builder forum and messaged you through our support system with your access key - all is good now.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to get you setup! S! 

4 hours ago, Eddie05 said:

Do you not have access to the Builders part of the forum, all requests are managed there. I would contact a Rat B2K (I think) should get you hooked up.

This is right, generally speaking B2K is the lead forum moderator and responsible for issuing this access. S! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, stankyus said:

I just want to know if btimber is Tbomber?

No I am not, btimber day one, but I've cracked some porcelain in my day.

 

cheers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/8/2021 at 2:16 PM, XOOM said:

Got you your access to the Hero Builder forum and messaged you through our support system with your access key - all is good now.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to get you setup! S! 

This is right, generally speaking B2K is the lead forum moderator and responsible for issuing this access. S! 

All issues solved, downloaded and ready to try out. thank you and much appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I got an email requesting to test but says I cant when I follow link.

 

ALSO Why am I no longer in HC?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...