Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

find games not finding games, chokepoint.

btimber

Support told me to post here

Hello, I still can not get chokepoint to find games. Complete uninstall, deletion of previous game folders etc. Fresh download from steam, installs fine, loads fine, hear music, hit find games, it searches, then nothing happens. I do have game installed to D:/steamlibrary, if the matters. Thanks for helping me.
Btimber

• CORNERED RAT

@btimber I should have sent you a forum private message or a PM on Discord giving you the Steam key and instructions for how to install. Please re-read them again. You will not be able to locate WWII Online: Chokepoint for download on the Steam store page, because the game is currently in Alpha. Which means the key I gave you is the only way to get in, and you must redeem it by following the instructions provided. Should be written documentation and a YouTube video as well.

If for some reason you do not have those instructions, here's what they said:

Here's how you add a steam key to your library: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-tfbn-1352 or this video here: How To Redeem A Code On Steam - Unlock A Game - YouTube

Howdy, I guess i am not clear. I have received the key, downloaded game from steam, installed, reinstalled etc. Starts game fine, but when in the game, i select "Find games"  nothing shows, so no games listed for me to join. that is the issue. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey btimber, did you figure it out? Just so you know there are no actual live servers except for the US and European Test Servers at this time. As far as I know, gameplay has been basically only on Sunday 11AM Pacific Time, 1PM for me in Central Time. These are the 2 servers you should see, unfortunately only one map is available currently on them. There are people who log in to play and explore ocassionally, like myself, but nothing scheduled as a hard set regular game time outside of Sundays. You should be able to start the game and join those 2 servers anytime day or night. I have yet to start up the game and stumble accross anyone playing, though.

euphobone,  My work around for all steam games that use unreal engine is to run my vpn, then game finds west coast and euro server for choke point.