Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Readme: Version 1.36.12.0

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

CRSComing soon to WWII Online is a massive Terrain Patch, which includes many new features and a ton of player reported fixes. A big thanks to TR6AL (our Terrain guy) for the countless hours grinding away at providing the WWII Online players continued content delivery. You'll want to read all of these notes carefully because it will have an effect on map strategy. Release is scheduled for delivery within July 2021.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=WoCPW1ITk2E:CUH2oZZOTqY:gIN9vFwOq eKII?i=WoCPW1ITk2E:CUH2oZZOTqY:V_sGLiPBp eKII?i=WoCPW1ITk2E:CUH2oZZOTqY:F7zBnMyn0
WoCPW1ITk2E

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

Where are the cows, graveyards, logs, polders etc?

I cannot find them and would be good to see what they look like.

For polders, look to the Zeelands. Cows graze where sheep also do, e.g east of Jodoigne iirc. Logs are spread out mostly close to towns in between clumps of trees.

• Like 1

• Registered Users

Cow in Leuven farm.. logs just east of Aarschot and graves in Aarschot. They are spread around in other towns too. Actually all 3 are in Aarschot. 

• Like 1